Great teachers are always learning.
Explore different approaches to support your advanced students' transition to artist. For less than $50/week, learn from the comfort of home or anywhere with internet access - any time of the day or night.
This online course follows a 10-week schedule, with an average of four to six hours of work required each week.
This course will
Build on your current knowledge and focus on topics that will help you guide your intermediate-level students through their musical journey.
Take a peek inside the course:
- Teacher and Student – an Evolving Relationship
- Cognition, Pattern Recognition, and Intermediary Drills
- Ear Training and Listening Critically
- How to Give a Convincing Performance
- Collaborative Music Making
- Baroque Expression on Modern-Day Instruments
and much more!
Playing Scales and Arpeggios with James Anagnoson
||February 6 – April 16, 2019
||March 27 – June 4, 2019
||June 12 – August 20, 2019
||May 29, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT
- Valuable advice and approaches from master teachers and pedagogues
- Bite-sized video tutorials that fit into your busy teaching schedule
- Insightful articles and assignments to challenge your thinking and take you deeper
- Downloadable templates and resources to support your teaching
- Proactive questions to stimulate discussion and reflection
- Personalized feedback from experienced facilitators
What You Receive:
- A set of innovative strategies and practical skills to teach advanced students
- The chance to learn alongside a network of up to 25 like-minded teachers dedicated to lifelong learning
- The opportunity to connect with your peers and share your teaching challenges and successes
- A certificate to recognize your accomplishment and display in your studio
- A summative portfolio, built from all your course assignments - a valuable tool to build your teaching practice
- Upon successful completion of your course, you will receive 6 months' access to comprehensive professional development resources on your RCM Teacher Portal
DISCOVER OUR WHOLE SUITE OF PIANO TEACHER COURSES